Wednesday, June 22, 2011

mirror mirror on the wall...

You may remember my previous post where I spoke of the dilemma I was faced with in our master bedroom - we had an empty wall between the closet and our bathroom which looked bare and lonely, and lacked character. I knew I wanted something large to fill the space but I didn't quite know exactly what. I headed out on the search for an object that would fit just right. My search was short-lived as soon as I came across Mongstad at Ikea. As soon as I saw him, I knew he was the solution to my problem. "Who is Mongstad?" might you ask... well, Mongstad is a full-length mirror which can be hung horizontally or vertically, with a big chunky frame. When I caught a glimpse of myself in that perfect rectangle - I knew I could stop looking.  Let's face it, who doesn't need  at  least one full-length mirror somewhere in their home?!? So, without further ado - here is my new friend...
...and this is how Mongstad looks in our master bedroom. I think he is fitting in quite nicely, if I do say so myself.
Little Miss L. loves chatting to her new friend.
Sorry the picture is crooked, but that's what happens when you have a 20 month old jumping around while taking the picture.
Good choice momma!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that headboard? And I am obsessed with the Mongstad mirror. I saw it at a salon and asked where they got it. I have been trying to find one local like on Craigslist without driving for 2 1/2 hours to get to an Ikea.

    MM

    ReplyDelete