Thursday, June 9, 2011

please tell me this is our last encounter!

As Little Miss L. and I left for playgroup last week, this is what we were faced with. I was rushing out the door as we were late, and if I had made one more step, I would have landed on this big guy. Yes, I let out a scream, and then threw my daughter back into the house. Let's just say that snakes are not my friends and this preggo does not want to see anymore! A few days have passed, and I can't get it out of my mind. Each time I step out the door I do the snake scan - I cross my fingers and hope that was my last encounter!
Since I originally drafted this post a few days back, I have now discovered that there is not only one of these slithery snakes, but two who have decided to take up residence under my front porch. In the next few days, we need to find these two a new home! Any good ideas out there? Please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment