- A handful of fresh strawberries.
- A carton of lemonade (or freshly squeezed) I like to use the juicer when I have time.
- Pulled out my trusty popsicle mold. You can find them at your local grocery store or I was able to find some at our local dollar store. They are reusable, so great for the environment!
- Chopped up the strawberries into small pieces. Add them to the bottom of the popsicle mold.
- Then I poured the lemonade into the mold until it reached the top.
There you have it folks, it can't be much simpler than that! It is a great way to get the little ones to eat their fruit and the sky is the limit when making your own flavour. I also love adding my smoothies into the mold - they are a great snack for the summer. I will post my favourite smoothie recipes next week.
Enjoy this sunny weather, we can't get enough of it!
|Oh, this popsicle is so good! Just relaxin' and soaking up the sun.|
|I could stare at those eyes all day long.|
|Nothing like watching the clouds roll by and enjoying a yummy treat.|