Thursday, May 24, 2012

sisterly love

If the walls in our home could talk they might say the following- "stop pushing your brother," "don't hit your brother," "no, you can't pick your brother up," "please, give your brother back the toy you just took from him," and "please be gentle with your brother as he is just a baby" about a million times a day. Little Miss L,  I know you are only doing it out of love for your brother. I often hear you say that he is your best friend and that you love him. I know we have many years ahead of us that will consist of fighting and bickering, but I love the moments you wrap your arms around your brother and tell him how much he means to you. One day, your brother will thank you for being such a loving and caring big sister. I love love love watching these two little people building their sibling bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment