Tuesday, May 15, 2012

bachelorette girls night are back!

My guilty pleasure is back! That means Monday nights consist of a quick dinner, throwing the kids in the bath, and then a early bedtime is in order so this momma can get into her comfys and settle down to watch the Bachelorette. I am not sure what draws me - the cute looking guys, watching the men's true personalities finally break free, or the fact that I am still a hopeless romantic at the end of the day.

Yesterday, the girls came over and we made our predictions for this season. We had a few goodies to munch on to get us through the show. I think this will be a good season and look forward to the drama it shall bring.
Little Miss L. didn't want to miss out on the girls night.
What is the Bachelorette without some goodies to munch on?
Our good friend Chris - we missed you!


2 comments:

  1. Yummm I need the recipe to that dip missy!!! It was delish ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you liked it! I will post the recipe next week. Super easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete