Tuesday, December 6, 2011

weekend catch-up

I love love love this time of year! I love that every weekend is full of fun things to do with family and friends. I love the way our house smells of yummy home-baked goodies and cinnamon ornaments. I love going for a drive and seeing all of the twinkling lights at night. I love turning on the radio and listening to the Christmas music as I clean the house. I love attending all the Christmas parades. There are so many things I love about this time of year, and this past weekend was no exception. We spent some good ol' quality time as a family, headed to our local Christmas parade, and even had time to do a little baking with the Little Miss L. I love weekends like these...
Saturday we met up with our newly-engaged friends to enjoy one of our local Christmas parades. They make such a beautiful couple and we are so happy for you two!
They also brought along this cutie.
Little Miss L. fell in love. She found a new best friend.
Where do you think you are going?
Yippee, the parade has begun! Little Miss L. was prepared with her candy bag in hand.
Little Miss L.'s favourite part of the parade... receiving all the candy.
I loved these beautiful ponies.
What's a parade without the big guy making an appearance?
Little Miss L. was pleased with the end result...
...a bag full of candy!
Our little angel sleeps through another family outing. One of these days he will join in on all the fun.
Little Miss L. and mommy decided to make some goodies.  I think someone enjoyed cleaning up afterwards. Tomorrow, I will post our recipe for haystacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment