- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (I love cocoa so I use lots but 1/3 cup is enough)
- 3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup Flax seed
- 1/3 cup Hemp hearts
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop from a teaspoon or I like to use my hands to place onto waxed paper.
- Hint - work quickly as mixture hardens fast.
- Place in refrigerator.
|Someone loves to lick the spoon.|
|The finished product. In the preparation, I suggested to place on waxed paper, well if you are like me and ran out, just lightly spray on some non-stick cooking spray to your cookie sheet.|
|Yum, I love tasting my creations.|
|I will lick every last bit off of my hand.|
|My little helper.|
|Time to dig into the final product.|
|I asked Little Miss L. how they tasted and this was her reaction. She rubbed her belly and told me it was yummy in her tummy.|
|Little Miss L. loves haystacks as her afternoon snack.|
|They are finger-lickin' good|