Wednesday, November 30, 2011

it is starting to look a lot like christmas...

I have been a little MIA and for one reason and one reason only - I am sleep deprived! I can't remember the last time I slept for more than 4 hours in a row. It just seems like we can't catch a break around here. Little Miss L. was up for days because of her throat infection, and then Baby D has decided that he would like to wake up every 2 hours on the nose. I am surprised I was capable of writing more than one sentence! With that being said, my brain is fried... here is a quick look at what we have been up to around here.
This past weekend it was time to pull out the Christmas decorations. Little Miss L. found a stocking and thought this was the perfect place to put it.
We have seen this face several times in the last month.
This picture was taken 20 seconds before our daughter starts her fake crying session.
Time to put up the Christmas tree! Little Miss L. loved handing mommy all of the ornaments.
Daddy and Baby D had to get in on the action too.
Baby D love love loves the sparkling ornaments and lights.  
Thanks mom and dad for coming to help us put up our lights and tree. I love love love  Sunday family dinner.
This is what happens when someone doesn't take a nap.
Little Miss L. loves when her uncle comes over because it means its time to wrestle. 
Watch out little girl- the tickling is going to begin...
These two like to goof around.
I love love love Christmas lights.
Little Miss L. was so excited to see her front yard lit up at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment