Tuesday, November 22, 2011

weekend catch-up

Sleep - I am not sure if I even know what that is anymore! This past week, Little Miss L. has been under the weather. On Friday night, she woke up around 11pm and cried her little heart out until the following morning. Everything the hubby and I tried did not seem to help... she was hysterical! First thing Saturday morning, we took Little Miss L. to the doctor where we found out she was battling a nasty throat infection. The rest of the weekend was spent cuddling, sleeping, cuddling, sleeping, and a few attempts to brighten her day. I knew one thing that would put a smile on her face, it was time for a family bubble bath. What child doesn't like splashing around in the white foamy stuff? It seems to us that Little Miss L. is on the mend and we are hoping she will be back to her normal self in no time.
Most of the weekend, our sick little girl could be found like this all over the house.
Baby D decided it might be fun to do the same. 
Even under the weather, Little Miss L. was determined to have some fun.
When she grows up, she would like to be a "Vallerina" as she calls it.
Momma, watch me do my twirl. 
I can't believe Baby D is 3 months old. The time is flying by and he is getting bigger and bigger!
Baby D was full of cuddles, he just wanted his big sister to feel better.
Bubble time!
Seeing that smile made everything better.
My two little munchkins.
Baby D's first bubble bath and he loved every minute of it.
Moments like these I will cherish forever.
Little Miss L. had to demonstrate how daddy usually washes her hair.
Splish, splash I was taking a bath...
Bubbles, bubbles!
No, daddy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment