Thursday, November 17, 2011

blogoversary!


One year ago today, I wrote my first blog post. I can't believe how quickly a year has gone by. I have met some amazing people along the way, heard many inspiring stories, and it has served as a constant reminder of events, moments, and feelings I may have forgotten if I had not wrote them down. Thank you to everyone who has made it possible and continue to read my blog. Every comment and follow counts - I am truly grateful for each and every one of you. Everyone raise a glass of bubbly, alcoholic or not, to in love with the small things' first year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! I remember the first time I stumbled across your blog on Circle of Moms, I loved it then & still do. Here's to another year. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica!

    I love your blog as well. Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete