Wednesday, August 28, 2013

37 weeks

How far along?: 37 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (about the size of a bunch of Swiss chard).
Weight gain?: Up 31 pounds.
Stretch marks?: Love me some EVOO.
Maternity clothes?: Yoga pants and tanks are the only clothing I have been sporting.
Food cravings?: I haven't any in the past week.
Sleep?: Sleep...oh, how I miss you! Toss and turn is all I do. I am missing my shut eye time as it takes every bit of energy I have to get up in the morning and make it through the day.
Gender?: Getting excited to meet our son.
Exercise?: Well, I am hoping baby makes his appearance before too long, so I better start walking.
What's been going on? I am in the home stretch now and can say I am officially full term. I am getting beyond excited to meet our son but my anxiety about labour and delivery are starting to kick into high gear. We are making some progress around here. I can say I finally have my hospital bag packed and ready to go. Baby is almost covered, just a few things here and there. Still working on the all important name but at this point, I have come to the conclusion his name will be chosen once we are able to hold him and see his face. Big brother and big sister are also getting super excited to meet their little brother. They are making sure he has lots of toys to play with.

Check out week 37 with baby #1 and #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment