Wednesday, August 14, 2013

35 weeks

How far along?: 35 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (about the size of a honeydew melon).
Weight gain?: Holding strong at 25 pounds. I haven't gained anything in the past week but that could be due to the fact I am sick again.
Stretch marks?: Lots of extra virgin olive oil to help with my stretching skin.
Maternity clothes?: Love my maxi dress and skirts.
Food cravings?: I haven't really wanted to eat much these days.
Sleep?: Sleep... what is that again?!?!?
Gender?: A son.
Exercise?: I can barely walk up the stairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon. Slacking in this department.
What's been going on? I am getting really excited to welcome you, our little bundle of joy. Big sister and big brother talk to you each day as they give you big hugs and kisses. They tell me it will be okay when you cry because they will help hold you, feed you and sing to you. I look forward to them finally meeting you in person. We are slowly working towards being ready for your arrival. Give us a few more weeks and then we should be all set. Momma has been very tired and sick. I hope this means you will give me the best possible labour to make up for it. I have now hit the point where I have weekly OB appointments - I love hearing your heartbeat and can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Check out week 35 with pregnancy #1 and #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment