Thursday, August 1, 2013

33 weeks

How far along?: 33 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark (about the size of a pineapple).
Weight gain?: After checking at my OB appointment the scales say I am up 25 pounds. I knew I should have taken off my sandals.
Stretch marks?: I can't believe how much my skin feels like it is stretching this time around. I love me some good ol' extra virgin olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: Right now I wish I didn't have to wear anything at all. Even when I am wearing a dress, I still feel restricted.
Food cravings?: Nothing seems very appetizing these days.
Sleep?: Heartburn has been killing my sleep.
Gender?: Boy!
Exercise?: I really should take this question out.
What's been going on? This week was an exciting one as I had my ultrasound and OB appointment all in one week. It was awesome to see our little man on the big screen again. He is getting so big! He is head-down and already a little over 4 pounds. He has the cutest little lips. The following day, I had my OB appointment where they confirmed everything was on track. Baby boy has been kicking away and stirring up lots of heartburn. I am feeling REALLY tired lately and always feel like I am out of breath. Last weekend, we started on the boys' room (currently boy's room), hoping to finish it up in the next two weeks. The long weekend is almost here and I plan on taking one day to relax with the family :)

Check out week 33 with baby #1 and #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment