Thursday, August 8, 2013

34 weeks

Little Miss L. just rolled out of bed but she really wanted to hold the sign.
How far along?: 34 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (about the size of a cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.
Weight gain?: Holding strong at 25 pounds.
Stretch marks?: Lathering the EVOO.
Maternity clothes?: Maxi dresses are my go-to.
Food cravings?: I haven't had any real cravings lately but I must say that we were invited to a friend's house for waffles this past weekend and I have been thinking about them a lot.... I may be knocking on your door again Liz & Cla.
Sleep?: Sleep has been awful. Heartburn, night-time bathroom breaks, leg cramps and hot flashes have made it next to impossible to sleep.
Gender?: A little baby brother.
Exercise?: I really should take this question out.
What's been going on? I am tired or should I say I am absolutely exhausted these days. I don't have much energy and each day seems to drag on. All the sleepless nights and busy days with the kids have been very draining. I think I need a few days to sleep the entire day to refuel my energy. Being tired has made my appetite go down, I am having hip pains and guess what folks... morning sickness is back! I thought I was finally in the clear, but I am back in action scurrying from bed to the sink each morning and I am not a fan of this routine. We finally started to get our butts in gear and begin the process of preparing for our next bundle of joy. Daddy has been hard at work painting the dresser for the boys' room and yesterday, I finally pulled out bins of clothes and started organizing them. Now, it's time to find something for our baby to sleep in and coming up with a name would help too!

Check out week 34 with baby #1 and #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment