Thursday, March 24, 2011

my little baker

Yesterday, the weather was still a little chilly to be playing outside for hours.  Fingers crossed, we won't have to spend too many more days indoors. I decided we needed a fun activity we could do in the house.  After thinking about it for a few minutes, the first thing that came to my mind was baking...who doesn't love to bake?! Little Miss L. and I decided on the perfect recipe - apple cinnamon muffins. Little Miss L. loved putting on her apron and stirring the batter. I think I may have a little baker on my hands... that's okay because we all know I have a sweet tooth! The muffins turned out beautifully and I love love love that the house was filled with the vibrant aroma of apple and cinnamon.
Mommy and Little Miss L. working hard.
Now this is fun!
Look mommy, I am making muffins.
I asked Little Miss L. to smile while making her muffins, and this is what I got.
All ready to go in the oven.
Wow - I made this with my own two hands!
Let's see if they are any good?
Yum, I make good muffins!
This is my silly face.
My cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment