Tuesday, March 15, 2011

celebration day

Yesterday was a day of celebration... we celebrated the beginning of daylight savings time, arrival of spring weather, international PI day, and the bachelor finally chose his bride-to-be! It was the perfect day to break out Little Miss L.'s rain boots - spring is truly around the corner. I love waking up to sunshine, the fresh breeze, and I love that the days are getting longer. It's great to enjoy dinner while it is still light outside, I just feel like I have a ton more energy.
These totally scream spring- right??
Yes, yesterday was international PI day, or as some of us like to call it, "Pie" day. For those of you out there wondering, PI is the number expressing the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It begins with 3.14 and goes on into infinity.  I love celebrating different days and this one was right up my ally - who doesn't like an excuse to celebrate with a nice piece of pie!
I went for the apple and it sure was yummy!
Finally my day ended with the finale episode of the Bachelor. Really, was there any question it was going to be anyone but Emily? I do have to say I feel for Chantal but after watching the Final Rose and hearing she had found someone else - it made it all better. Congrats to the happy couple and all the best!
The Bachelor and apple pie were the perfect combo on a Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment