Tuesday, May 21, 2013

23 weeks


How far along?: 23 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby is now more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango.)
Weight gain?: I am up 10 pounds.
Stretch marks?: No new ones from this pregnancy yet - I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: This time around I feel like I did when I was in my 8-9 month stage of clothing with Little Miss L. and Baby D. I think I need to get my butt to a store and purchase a few new pieces.
Food cravings?: I have always loved pickles, so it is not weird to see me downing some here and there but this past week I may have gobbled a few more than I usually would.
Sleep?: I am not sure if it is a combination of finally getting a new bed (king size!!!) and being extremely tired all the time, but I have been having some great sleeps.
Gender?: A boy :)
Exercise?: Running after the kids all day long.
What's been going on? Baby boy has been kicking away, his kicks are getting stronger by the day. I know that sugar makes him really active and he loves it when his sister and brother talk to him. I feel like I have popped even more in the last week. I am finally getting some sleep at night but still sick in the mornings. Still working hard on trying to find a name we all love and that will suit our little bundle-to-be. A big thanks to all of you who keep sending us names - trust me when I say eventually we will stick with one :) I am in need of recovering from our long weekend, this momma is beat!

Check out week 23 with pregnancy #1 and #2 here.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pregnancy updates. Great maternity style too! x

    ReplyDelete