Friday, May 3, 2013

20 weeks

How far along?: 20 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now and is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom, about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
Weight gain?: I am up 8.5 pounds.
Stretch marks?: No new ones from this pregnancy yet - I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: The nice weather is finally upon us... time to break out the summer dresses. I love some non-restriction wear!!!
Food cravings?: I am back on my apple kick. I could eat a bag a day (but I don't).
Sleep?: I am happy to say that I have had a couple of good nights. This is a start, right?
Gender?: It's a BOY!! We are beyond excited to be welcoming another son.
Exercise?: Daily walks are a must.
What's been going on? This was an exciting week for our family. This was the first time the kids came to an ultrasound with me. The whole fam was able to see our little bean moving about. The kids thought it was hilarious when baby was knocking on my belly and blowing bubbles. We also found out that we will be welcoming another little boy into our family. Happy to report baby is healthy and right on track. This week was also a milestone as I have reached the halfway mark in my pregnancy. I feel like this time around has flown by and before we know it, baby boy will be here. I may change my way of thinking once the third trimester hits. This momma is still sick in the mornings. I really thought being halfway through my pregnancy meant my morning sickness would disappear for good but I hate to say it looks like it is sticking around. We have a busy weekend ahead but I am looking forward to spending it with awesome friends and family.
Check out week 20 with baby #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment