Wednesday, May 15, 2013

22 weeks


How far along?: 22 weeks
How big is baby?: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn
Weight gain?: I am up 10 pounds.
Stretch marks?: No new ones from this pregnancy yet - I have been lathering on the olive oil.
Maternity clothes?: Mother Nature decided to take spring away and replacing it with fall weather. It's been back to leggings and sweaters.
Food cravings?: I have been eating tzatziki sauce like crazy.
Sleep?: I am so happy to say that I have been able to get two nights of solid sleep. It has only taken 5 months, but I will take it!!!
Gender?: We are having a son :)
Exercise?: Running after the kids all day long.
What's been going on? We have been one busy family these days and it does not look like it will be slowing down any time soon. Baby boy has been kicking away. I had my OB appointment last week and he was moving about making it hard for the doctor to get his little heartbeat. This one seems to have lots of energy, his brother and sister better watch out! Still sick in the morning but starting to get more of my energy back. I am still struggling with my thyroid in this pregnancy and hoping I can get it to a level that's just right some time soon. Now that we know we will be welcoming another son, it is time to start figuring out bedroom placements and pulling out those tiny clothes to wash. We will have to buy a new car seat and a few other things but it is always fun shopping for a new baby!!!

Check out baby #2 at 22 weeks here.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your baby boy! i'm having a girl and will be 22 weeks saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey, Thank you! Congrats on the Little girl, they are so much fun :) Hope you are having a great pregnancy thus far.

    ReplyDelete