Thursday, September 1, 2011

we have progress

Our children are growing up so fast! Little Miss L. has decided that she wants to go to the bathroom on the toilet like a big girl. The hubby and I were debating when we would bite the bullet and start Little Miss L. on potty training, but for a couple reasons we didn't think it was quite the right time. To be honest, I know it is a big commitment and with the new little bundle of joy, I wasn't really looking to take on the task at this time. Well, what can I say... we didn't have the choice because Little Miss L. was the one who decided to take matters into her own hands. She started asking if she could use the toilet and who are we to argue that!? It has started off well, and I am hoping in the next few weeks we will be finished with diapers.
Our little girl is growing up.
Yesterday, baby D went to the doctor for the first time. I can't get over how big he is getting - he is already up a pound from his birth weight two weeks ago. Each day brings about new changes, and we are loving every minute of it. I love those beautiful blue eyes that are starting to focus on mommy and daddy's face.
I love those baby blues.
My little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment