Friday, September 23, 2011

girls just want to have fun

On Wednesday Little Miss L. and I enjoyed a playdate with our good friends. When all the girls gather, we always have a good time. I love love love watching our little ones growing up together. Even though one minute they seem like they can't stand being around each other and then the next minute they are inseparable. I love days that involve good friends, yummy food, and laughing children... there is nothing better than seeing a smile on their faces.
Little Miss E. and her curls.
I love love love this precious face.
A stolen moment.
There is nothing like some yummy food to make the day better.
Time to get our bake on!
The girls could not wait to make cupcakes.
Little Miss L. & T were happy to show Little Miss E. how it is done.
They could not wait to taste their creations.
This is fun momma - I am decorating it all by myself.
The finished product.
Yummy!
These are some serious cupcake-eating skills.
Hard at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment