Tuesday, August 9, 2011

what have i been eating?


I am on the home stretch and my little bundle of joy will hopefully we be arriving soon. I have come to the point in my pregnancy where I feel like my stomach is about to explode. The little one needs to stop growing because soon he is going to pop out of my belly button! With everything that is taking place in there, I have lost the ability to eat large meals. I have found that it works out better if I munch on a few small meals throughout the day. A few people have asked me what I have been dining on these days, so here is a look at my typical lunch:

  • glass of lemon water
  • handful of cherries
  • an apple
  • cheese
  • handful of crackers

By the end of this meal - I am stuffed! What are you ladies eating these days? Are you able to handle a big meal or are you also munching away throughout the day on smaller portions?

No comments:

Post a Comment