Tuesday, August 23, 2011

weekend catch-up

Better late than never, right? Well, with a crying baby and a toddler who is happy one minute and then sad the next, my weekend blog is a little late. We enjoyed the first weekend at home, and we can't thank our friends and families enough for the well wishes, beautiful gifts, and delicious food they have so kindly brought our family. Here are a few of our weekend highlights...
I finally open my eyes.
Watch out big sister, I can scream too!
Baby D got to meet all three of his great-grandmas...
Lots of cuddle time with big sis.
I can't get enough of those cheeks!
Four generations.
Meeting cousin Katie for the first time.
Nona and Gump throw Baby D a birthday party.
My little angel.
The yummy food we dined on.
Baby D's birthday cake.
Of course, Little Miss L. stepped right in to help her brother blow the candles out.

No comments:

Post a Comment