Friday, July 8, 2011

35 weeks

Weekly e-mail update: Your little one is so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete - he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
How far along?: 35 weeks
How big is baby?: Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).
Weight gain?: I was up 24 pounds last week but I will have to wait until next week's doctor appointment to see how much more I have packed on.
Stretch marks?: Not yet. Lathering up the lotion. There have been a few blood vessels that have popped and my belly button is an outie now.
Maternity clothes?: Let's just say that I want to live in bathingsuits right now.
Food cravings?: I haven't really had any this week.
Sleep?: What sleep? I have had the worst heartburn this week. It keeps me up all night long!
Gender?: Boy...boy...boy
Exercise?: I have to say that I got back on track this week. I have been going for my daily walks, even though it seems to bring on the braxton hicks contractions.
What's been going on?: This week has been pretty uneventful. I started to wash some of the little one's clothes and blankets. I also started my list and have purchased a few items for my hospital bag. This time around, I will definitely be bringing less stuff. The first time around, I searched the net and pretty much purchased and bought everything that people suggested. More than half the items were never touched or even thought of during my hospital stay. The hubby and I have been on the name search again, I think we both realize that we are going to be cutting it close if we don't decide sometime soon. I have been suffering from heartburn all week and it is driving me insane!
35 week belly.
35 week belly button.
35 week belly with pregnancy #1.
35 week belly button with pregnancy #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment