Wednesday, January 26, 2011

to be a kid again

If I were to ask you what brings back instant memories of childhood, what would you say? As I was pacing around the kitchen the other day trying to figure out what I was going to make for lunch, I happened to look outside at the falling snow and all of sudden it brought me back to when I was a young child. I clearly remember the days when the snow would be coming down, and my mom would ask what I wanted to eat. My reply would always be "Kraft Dinner please"! There was just something about it- it just seems so comforting to have during the winter months and who doesn't love that cheesy goodness? As much as I know I shouldn't, I search the house for a box of the good stuff. There always seems to be one box laying around for that one craving I might have. I must say, as I sat down to I enjoy my Kraft Dinner, I reflected on all of the great childhood memories I had created while eating those cheesy noodles :) What is that one thing you know you just shouldn't have but you do anyways because it brings back so many fond memories?
Yummy, the cheesy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment