Tuesday, September 11, 2012

welcome baby c

On September 5th, 2012 baby C entered into the world at 8:24am weighing at 7lbs 14oz. You may have noticed I have been super excited for his little guy's arrival. I couldn't wait until my girlfriend gave birth to this beautiful specimen. He gave his momma quite the hard time but eventually, after 30 plus hours, he entered into this world.

I had the chance to go to the hospital the next day to meet the little guy. He was absolutely perfect! I love those tiny little fingers, I love the sound a newborn baby makes (that sound like a dolphin), and I love the way they smell. They just fit so perfectly into your arms. I could have held him ALL day long!

It was a quick visit but worth every minute. Congratulations to the new mom and dad on your handsome baby C. I look for to watching him grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment