Thursday, September 13, 2012

someone has a green thumb!

We have our very own little gardener in the home. Little Miss L. has love love loved every minute of the gardening process - from starting the seeds, to watching her plants grow, to picking her crops, and then finally preparing them to eat.

Little Miss L. loves heading out to the garden with daddy to pick her faves - beets, carrots, and cucumbers. As a parent, I love the fact that my child takes pride in her home-grown goodies. I also love the fact that I know where the food she is consuming is coming from. There is nothing better than chewing that fresh crunchy carrot right out of the garden from your very own backyard.

As Little Miss L. grows and I learn her likes and dislikes it is hard not to wonder what she shall do in the future. Will she be a farmer? or will she be a biologist?...
So proud.
Our goodies!
It's lip-licking good.
All in a hard days work.
Open up would you?!?!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment