Friday, September 14, 2012

anniversary dinner-japanese style

Last Thursday, the hubby and I celebrated our anniversary. I know how lucky I am each and every day when I wake up to my best friend next to me. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh. Not only has he surpassed the husband I envisioned one day having, he is an amazing father to my two precious angels. I could not ask for anything more.

Last Thursday night, we decided to share the celebration with the two tiny people we care most for and headed to one our favourite Japanese restaurants. This would be the first time Little Miss L. and baby D would experience teppanyaki. Let me tell you, they absolutely had a blast! Baby D loved watching all the action and Little Miss L. loved watching the cook's tricks. Her favourite was when he turned the onions into a steam engine. To our surprise, our little girl was a pro with the chopsticks! I have to admit, I still can't use them properly!

It was a wonderful way to spend our anniversary and I wouldn't change anything about it. I had an evening full of laughs with three people I can't get enough of. Thank you to my dear husband for making me the happiest girl each and every day!
Here we go! Look at how excited that little girl is!!!
She was cheering the chef on the whole time.
Fire!
Her fancy apple juice.
Excited to use her chopsticks.
Let's dig in.
Yum, one of my fave dinners.
Cheers mom and dad.
This was baby D's face most of the night, pure amazement.
Peek-a-boo.
Family pic of the night. One lucky momma right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment