Tuesday, August 7, 2012

we're back! we will miss you cape cod

Hey! Did you think I disappeared? Well, you can't get rid of me that fast. The fam and I disappeared on a little vacation to Cape Cod and let me tell you, it was great! I love love love spending time by the ocean listening to the waves, smelling the fresh salty air and the kiddos absolutely felt the same way. It felt good to put away the phones and the internet to just enjoy every pure and joyous moment with my family.

I can't wait to share our trip with all of you. I will warn you now that it will be photo overload on the blog this week but I can't help but share. Here is a sneak peak...
Baby D's first time dipping his feet into the ocean.
Little Miss L. couldn't wait to get her hands in the sand.
Swimming like a champ.
Most of our days consisted of relaxing right here.
We did manage to squeeze in a day trip to Martha's Vineyard.
One of Little Miss L.'s favourite things to do - running up and down the beach.

2 comments:

  1. It was truly nice to get away and enjoy the outdoors :) The kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete