Friday, August 24, 2012

baby d's nautical bash

Baby D's birthday party was so much fun! I couldn't help but share more of his nautical bash with all of you. Thank you again to everyone who came out to share this special day with with us!
Daddy with  his birthday boy.
Time for the little ones to burn off some energy.
Tia and Uncle.
Baby B gets some milk :)
What's a barbecue without the meat?
One happy server!
Yum!
Let's dig in!!!
Lunch time.
Thanks Tio for giving me a hand.
All smiles with cousin Gloria.
Momma and her birthday boy.
Showing off his new walking skills.

Family shot.

Someone didn't want to blow out his candle.
Smash cake.
Baby D didn't want to dig into his cake. He was more concerned that his hands were dirty.
Big sister comes to the rescue and gives her little brother a taste of the cake.
Time to open gifts!
Big sister loves to help out.
Hey Auntie, look at my new ride.
Can we say spoiled!?!
I know someone who thought these were all her new goodies.
Thanks everyone for my awesome gifts. I can't wait to enjoy them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment