Tuesday, April 10, 2012

easter weekend part 1

Easter weekend was full of celebration. Saturday, we headed down to my parents house for an afternoon spent with family. As always, my parents put on quite a spread and we left later that evening with our bellies ready to burst... seriously, I had to undo my pants to make it through the drive home.

The kiddos were spoiled and they loved spending time with their uncle, grandparents and great-grandparents. I love love love days like these...
The Easter bunny has arrived.
Little Miss L. enjoying all her new goodies.
Little Miss L. showing daddy her new gadget. 
My two handsome men.
Brady and Mr. Toby... just chillin'

My grandparents make a pretty good looking couple, if I do say.
Best friends.
We almost have a crawler.
Big sister explaining to her little brother he can look and touch her candy but of course he can't have any.
Little Miss L. in her Easter best.
Nona made a special treat for Little Miss L.- she is waiting patiently for the big reveal.
Yippee! It's eggs in a nest. I know someone who is happy!
They aren't just messy... they are finger lickin' good!
Baby D with his great-grandmas.
The little man with his Nona.
An amazing woman, please everyone send your prayers for this wonderful lady as today she is in surgery fighting colon cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment