Thursday, July 11, 2013

love is magical

I absolutely love my parents for many reasons and I truly aspire to have a relationship like they do - they laugh, have fun, and always look out for each other. Last weekend, we gathered to celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary. We didn't head to a fancy restaurant but instead decided to relax at their place enjoying a barbecue on the St.Lawrence river. The kids had a dance party and loved the fact they got to dig into two yummy cakes.

I wanted to capture this special day but it is next to impossible to get a picture with the two of them. Let's just say my mom does not think she can take a picture so she always ends up with the giggles. My father thinks a picture should be taken in less than 10 seconds and if you are over that time frame, forget about it. Well, here is my failed attempt, but I love these pictures because they capture exactly who my parents are...
The giggles start...
Oh, no here we go...
Always having fun together...
Always look at each other with love in their eyes...
Finally! 
Baby D starts the dance party.
This girl had all the moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment