Wednesday, July 24, 2013

32 weeks

How far along?: 32 weeks
How big is baby?: Baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus.
Weight gain?: Sitting at 21 pounds but feels like 50.
Stretch marks?: Well, let's just say the belly is not too happy with me. I may have got a little sun burnt over the past couple of weekends. I've been lathering with Olive Oil to help with the itchiness.
Maternity clothes?: If I could wear nothing all day, I would. It has been so hot. I throw on the bathing suit when I can and when I need to cover up, it has been all about the sun dresses. Luckily the temperature has dipped today and provided some relief.
Food cravings?: No really interesting cravings lately. It has been so hot out, I just want to drink ice-cold water all day long.
Sleep?:  Sleep has been pretty good but I just wish I had more of it!
Gender?: A son.
Exercise?: Let's skip this question.
What's been going on? Summer has been flying by and before you know it, fall will be here. It seems like we have a function every weekend. I am hoping once August hits we will have some down time which means we will be in full baby preparation mode. Until then, I have to stop worrying and hope baby boy does not make an early appearance. The weather has been making things very uncomfortable lately. Lots of swelling and for some reason my hip has been acting up. Looking forward to my upcoming ultrasound next week. Until next week my only goal is to stay cool!!!
I feel like baby has dropped a lot in the last week.

Check out week 32 with baby #1 and #2 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment