Friday, July 26, 2013

baby d's baptism part 1

The hubby and I would like to take a moment and thank everyone who came out to celebrate Baby D's special day this past weekend. It was long overdue, the hubby and I had kept pushing this day back as it never seemed like the right time. Well, last Sunday arrived and it was the perfect day surrounded by people who love and support our son. It was a beautiful ceremony followed by a great afternoon with food, family and friends.

I will share more of Baby D's special day next week but here is a sneak peek. Thank you to our parents, Mary Lou and Joe for all your help.
Baby D with his godfather.
Baby D with his godmother.
Waiting for the ceremony to start.
Umm, what are they pouring over my head?!?!
Group shot #1.
Group shot #2.
Our two little angels.
They love each other so much....melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment