Friday, June 7, 2013

lori & gregg tie the knot

Have you ever watched a movie where two people find each other in unusual circumstances, fall in love and then the perfect couple marry and become best friends? Well, I can now say I have seen this movie played out in real life. Two weekends ago, I witnessed one of the most stunning brides marry her best friend. The bride was gorgeous (like a barbie doll), the groom was handsome (like a Ken doll), the location was perfect and the decor was breathtaking. There were tears, laughter and lots of dancing. The whole day can been summed up as magical.

It was truly a beautiful wedding, you could feel the love in the air the whole time. It was great night spent with wonderful friends and it was nice to have the hubby all to myself for awhile.

Here is a sneak peak...
Love...
The bride and groom chose the beautiful Codes Mill on the park for their reception.
The rare opportunity for the hubby and I get a pic together.
They chose grey, white and a splash of pink and purple for their decor. Love love loved it!
Centerpieces varied but this one was my favourite.
Hanging with two of my fav girls.
Head table was draped in a grey tablecloth with crystal lamps.
I loved this special touch. The name cards represent how the couple met.
The couple preparing for their first dance as a married couple.
The happy couple.
Beautiful ladies :)
In one hand I hold what I wish I could have been downing for the evening and the other is what I downed instead.
The bride wore two stunning gowns. This was number #2 for the day.
The bride and groom made this handsome specimen. The cutest ring-bearer. 
The girls.
Congrats again to an incredible wife, mother and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment