Wednesday, June 26, 2013

28 weeks

How far along?: 28 weeks
How big is baby?: By this week, baby weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of a large eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels.
Weight gain?: I wasn't kidding when I said I feel huge this pregnancy because as I found out on Tuesday I have gained 19 pounds!!
Stretch marks?: Lathering up to keep those bad boys away.
Maternity clothes?: Living in skirts and loose fitting clothing.
Food cravings?: I have a new found love for muffins. I never really cared for them before but they are my craving of the week.
Sleep?:  Enjoying the sleep I am getting right now. I have been able to make it a few nights in a row without a bathroom break.
Gender?: A son.
Exercise?: Lacking in this department as the weather has been extremely humid. I don't want to leave the house.
What's been going on? YIPPEE, I have reached the home stretch - I have hit the third trimester!!! The first half of this pregnancy dragged on but the last few weeks have been flying by. Baby is definitely growing, as I am getting huge! Went to my OB appointment on Tuesday morning and everything is looking good. Let's all jump for joy as I received my results from the dreaded glucose test and I PASSED!!! I was super excited to hear I would not have to endure another one of those awful drinks ever again. Baby's heartbeat was strong and beating away nicely. Baby is very low which is putting a lot of pressure on my uterus making things around here a little uncomfortable these days.

Check out week 28 with pregnancy #1 and #2 here.

2 comments: