This is how I like to spice up my cider. Give it a try, I know you won't be disappointed.
Hot apple cider with cinnamon and cloves
- 6 cups of fresh apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks (you can find at your local health food or bulk foods store)
- 6 whole cloves (also found at health or bulk foods store)
- Pour cider into a sauce pan.
- Place cinnamon sticks and cloves into a cheesecloth and tie with kitchen string
- Place spice bundle into cider on medium heat for 10 minutes or until cider is very hot but not boiling
- Remove spice bundle and serve cider. My favourite is to serve cider in a cored apple with a cinnamon stick
|Little Miss L. couldn't wait to get her hands on it.|
|Let's be careful not to spill.|
|Look how proper she is.|
|Dig into that apple my girl.|