Friday, December 20, 2013

3 months

Wow, I feel like I say this all the time but I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. Today marks three months!

My dear son, you are growing at lightening speed, please feel free to slow down. The last month has been a bit hard on you. You dealt with a cold that did not want to go away. It seems to us you are on the mend now, fingers crossed this is true. You started teething (yes, you guys are reading this correctly) You are drooling like a bulldog and it's a miracle you still have your hands left as you are constantly gnawing away at them. We can see two little teeth trying to poke through on the bottom. You are one strong and determined child. When we put you down, you try to sit up on your own. You have also decided it's time to roll over. You have only accomplished this a few times but I don't think it will take you long to master the art of the roll.

You love to smile and chat with everyone. I love love love the stories you tell me, especially the ones when you first wake up in the morning. You are an eating machine. I feel like you are attached to your milk supply 24/7. Gone are the nights when you slept for 5-6 hours. Now it seems like you eat ALL night long and can't go more than two hours at a time without a drink.

In the last month you received your first set of needles and took them all like a champ. You were 13 pounds a few weeks ago. You are wearing mostly 6-9 month clothing. You are loving all the Christmas lights and we can't wait to celebrate your first Christmas.

Well, I better stop writing as I can hear you getting fussy in your bed. I guess it's time for another feeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment