- Woke up with two excited little kiddos.
- Rushed out to see if Santa had arrived.
- Baby D notices right away that Santa left him a set of his favourite building blocks. He runs and knocks them to the ground.
- Wrapping paper is flying.
- Kids are ripping into boxes.
- Kids check out all their new goodies.
- Quickly get ready and head over to our in-laws.
- Yummy lunch with family.
- More gift opening.
- Get ready and head to my parents.
- Arrive to see that Santa and his elf have arrived for a visit before heading back to the North Pole.
- Little Miss L. screams in excitement.
- Santa comes in with his bag full of goodies.
- Little Miss L. is happy to chat him up.
- Baby D is not impressed with Santa's arrival and the crying and screaming begins.
- Santa leaves and we sit down for a scrumptious meal.
- More gift opening.
- Time to head back home with really full bellies.
- Kids and ourselves are passed out within minutes once home.
I would say it was a successful day. It was a wonderful day spent with family. Thank you to everyone for all the awesome gifts and amazing food. We are still recovering from the holiday madness!
|Still half asleep but still managing to open her presents.|
|Mommy and her girl on Christmas morning.|
|The kiddos reading to daddy. They love all the books they received.|
|Christmas madness. It's hard work being a kid. Little Miss L. worked up a sweat, so the pj's came off.|
|Playing with one of her new favourite toys.|
|Opening presents at grandma and Biba's house.|
|Look who showed up for a visit!|
|Baby D - oh no, is that who I think it is?|
|Santa, I have been a good girl.|
|Little Miss L. hanging out with the guy in red.|
|Santa did read my letter. He brought me my pink dolly!|
|Seriously, enough with this guy already!|
|I don't like him!!!!|
|Group shot with Santa and his elf.|
|I see a little girl happy as can be.|
|The girls :) Thanks to my parents who always know how to put a smile on their grandchildren's face.|
|Baby D checking out his new gift. Thanks Aunt Joan and cousin Glenda.|
|Mr. Toby getting into the Christmas spirit.|
|Dinner time. Baby D dug right in.|
|By the end of the day, this is how it looked. They were all sugared up and had a ton of energy!|