- 2 blocks of light cream cheese (I like to use Philadelphia 250g)
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach
- 2 spring green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 large red pepper
- Tobasco sauce or your favourite hot sauce (I use around 10 dashes)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees/177 Celsius. Cut red pepper into four quarters and place on baking sheet. Place in oven for 20 minutes or until peppers are roasted. Take out of oven and cut into small pieces.
- Take spinach and follow directions to cook on stove. After spinach has cooked, drain and place back into pot.
- Chop up green onion.
- Drop in 2 blocks of cream cheese with spinach. Add the roasted red peppers and green onion. Place lid on pot for a couple of minutes to help soften the cheese.
- Stir in tobasco sauce and add a dash of salt and fresh ground pepper. Allow mixture to warm on low for 10-15 minutes to allow all the flavours to mix.
- Once done, place in your favourite dish and serve hot. I like to add grated cheddar cheese on top for that extra flavour. Tastes great with nacho chips, bread, crackers, and veggies!
|Green onions and roasted red peppers chopped.|
|Adding the final touches.|
|The finished product, yummy!|