Making A Grocery Store Bouquet Into A Beautiful Centerpiece
- First I gathered a clean vase and brown coloured marbles( marbles can be purchased at the Dollar store.) I had all of these items already in our home.
- Then I cut the stems, making sure the stems could reach the water and the flowers could keep their head above it.
- The next step was to arrange a circle of flowers around the edge of the vase.
- Then insert the rest of the flowers in the center, creating a domed effect.
- The last step is to add greens between main flowers. This is important because it helps keep blooms separated so they do not crush one another and helps to provide good air circulation to keep blooms fresh longer.
- Depending on where you are placing your flowers, you can always add extra colour by adding holiday inspired ribbon around the vase.
|The finished product|
Remember you don't have to break the bank to add a little spice to your home!