Thursday, April 25, 2013

shanna's eats: fig and olive crackers with 20 year old cheese

This is one of my go-to snacks when I feel a hunger attack about to start. I love love love cheese and crackers - the combo of the two melt my heart. If I was to chose my ultimate combo to have right this minute, I would definitely chose an extra old cheese that is 15 years or older paired with my all time fav Raincoast crisps from Lesley Stowe. I love all of Lesley Stowe's creations because they are made with natural ingredients. My fav is the fig and olive crisps, they are a definite must - try if you have not had them before. It's the best combination of figs, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, Kalamata olives (I usually hate olives!) and sesame seeds.

My mouth is watering thinking about this snack and now this preggo is off to the kitchen to grab myself some goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment