Wednesday, March 20, 2013

st.patrick's day

How was everyone's weekend? We had a fabulous weekend spent with family. The hubby and I were even lucky enough to sneak in a date night on Sunday.

Saturday, we traveled to Brockville to visit the family. The kids were so excited to take great-grandma out for lunch. We listened to Little Miss L. tell Nan about attending school this fall and how she is growing up because she can now put her hair in a ponytail. Oh, the little things you are proud of when you are three. After a fabulous lunch, we decided to do some shopping. I am excited to say that I purchased some pretty awesome yellow dask mask sheets for spring! Then it was off to my parents where we were spoiled with a scrumptious meal. Let's just say that on Saturday night I arrived home with a very very full belly!
Sunday, the kids were excited to wake up and celebrate St.Patrick's Day. Here are a few pics I was able to take before they dashed off in excitement.
The hubby and I even had a chance to sneak out of the house for a bit to enjoy a date night at the hockey game. It was great game as the home team won! I am one tired momma after this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment