Friday, February 15, 2013

giddy. yep, i am down right giddy!

I have been sitting here thinking of the word that would describe how I feel and really the only word that I can think of right now is giddy. Giddy, might you ask? Well, as some of you may know, I love photography. Photography had become a hobby for me and then with the outpouring of support from friends, family and a lot of you, it has now become a little more than a hobby. In January, for the very first time, my work was published on the cover of a magazine! Not only did the magazine publish my work but it also featured my daughter. I have had a smile plastered across my face since it was published. I love walking by my coffee table and seeing my daughter smiling up at me. Seeing the magazine for the first time was a proud momma moment that I will never forget. Thank you to Backpack Magazine for allowing me this awesome opportunity. Please go pick up a copy and support this great read.

No comments:

Post a Comment