Monday, November 26, 2012

weekend catch-up

This weekend proved to be another busy one. Saturday, daddy had the joy of taking Little Miss L. to dance class and mommy went off to snap a few pictures of some awesome families. After a long cold day, I was looking forward to my girls' night out. It was a great evening filled with lots of laughter (I am talking pee-in-your-pants kind of laughter) and some amazingly delicious food. I was so busy laughing and filling my belly I only captured this one picture of our feast before we dug in.
My belly loved this spread.
Saturday night, it felt like I laid my head down to sleep and with in minutes I was waking to tiny little foot steps coming to our room and a voice saying "it's not dark out anymore, let's get up." I love Sunday because that usually means the hubby has breakfast covered. Sunday breakfast gathered around the table is where I hear some the best stories from my three year old. After a scrumptious meal, it was time for Little Miss L. and mommy to get a little dolled up and head to our cousin Melissa's baby shower. Melissa will be welcoming her little bundle of joy in February and we could not be more excited for her and Josh. Little Miss L. had a wonderful time chatting with all the ladies, sampling the tasty treats and helping unwrap gifts. The rest of the day was spent doing the fun stuff like laundry and bath time etc. I am one tired momma these days, I hope to catch up on some sleep soon!
All ready for the party. Thanks Auntie Liz and Uncle Claudio for my pretty purple handband. I love love love it!
My little side kick.
All smiles.
We can't wait to meet him or her.
I know someone who loves to eat.
Our little helper. She made sure she helped open each and every gift.
The parents-to-be have decided to keep the gender a surprise. This is my guess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment