Tuesday, November 13, 2012

blah!

Daddy and his boy.
Blah sums up the past few weeks around here. The kids have had a constant cold for the past month, my computer decided to die last week, the hubby's car broke down... oh, the list goes on. I had my little pitty party and now it is time to forget. By looking at my jam-packed calender for the upcoming months, it looks like it will be spent with awesome friends and family who are sure to lift my spirits.

The kids have been growing like crazy. In addition to having a little growth spurt, Baby D has developed quite the personality these days. I think we are going to have our hands full with this little one. I must say, over the past few weeks, he has started giving the worlds best hugs - this little guy sure knows how to wrap his little arms around my neck and place his little head in the perfect spot. Little Miss L. has taken being a big sister quite seriously these days. She makes sure her brother is happy at all times and occasionally, she tells us to raise our voice louder when he has done something wrong.

These two have been keeping us busy, but we love love love every minute of it...
Getting ready to head to dance class.
Our little dancing queen.
So grown up.
Ready to take his sis to dance class.
One of his favourite things to do... peek-a-boo.
I also love to open and shut every door like it' s my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment